Jointly presented by the Australasian Plant Pathology Society (APPS) and the Plant Biosecurity Cooperative Research Centre (CRC), the 2017 Science Protecting Plant Health (SPPH) Conference will put the spotlight on the latest science, research and practice from experts in the fields of plant biosecurity, plant pathology and entomology, showcasing recent developments and likely future advances.
This year’s conference program includes:
- presentations by local and international speakers on topical issues;
- workshops on specific disciplines helmed by experts in the field;
- various field trips, including one to Toowoomba’s Carnival of Flowers;
- poster presentations; and
- an engaging social schedule.
For more information or to register, visit the official event website.